What is Campus Ready?
- Campus Ready is a product offered by Y-AXIS Study Overseas for Students who are looking to study abroad.
- Prepares you not only for admissions but also for employment upon graduation.
- Gives you a opportunity to understand which career path to becoming a successful Global Indian.
Who is it for?
- Fresh Engineering Graduates looking to study abroad.
- The more you prepare the more likely you will be successful in getting a better university, higher probability of student visa and better employment or entrepreneurial prospects.
Benefits of Preparing
- Avoid Pitfalls
- Reduce Costs
- Get Higher Quality
CAMPUS READY SCORE
- Your admission, visa and future employability depends on this score
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BY STUDENT FOR STUDY OVERSEAS:
How do I prepare for a student visa interview?
You must be well-prepared before the interview to get your visa to study abroad. Prepare ahead by researching on the common questions such as your choice of university and course or your career goals. Keep practicing your responses.
During the interview listen carefully to the interviewer and keep your responses short and to the point. And keep a calm and positive attitude, this will help you answer with confidence.
Does the ranking of the university affect your application?
The ranking is important if you want to select the right university. Universities or colleges are ranked based on their quality of teaching, research options, and global outlook. A high ranked university will give you a valuable learning experience. It also means better job prospects.
Five of the top ten universities in the world, including MIT, Harvard, and Stanford, are located in the United States. There are 170 universities in the United States that are ranked among the best in the world. Throughout the year, continuous tests and submissions are used to grade students. Before committing to a major, students can pursue a variety of interests.
Four of the UK’s renowned universities, such as Oxbridge, are ranked in the top 20 in the world. Classes are lecture-based, and unlike in the United States, the final grade is entirely determined by your end-of-term finals.
Three Canadian universities are in the top 100. The University of Toronto, the University of British Columbia, and McGill University are all excellent places to study business management and STEM subjects. In terms of versatility, Canada ranks between the UK and the US.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.