Study Overseas Process

Sign up for free

expert consultation

Down Arrow

I accept the Terms & Conditions

Personalized Services
Don't know what to do?

Get Free Counseling

Posted on August 02 2018

The right visa for your travel to UAE

By  Editor
Updated July 25 2023
There are several types of visas available for visit to UAE for study, or work.
  1. Tourist Visa: As the term connotes, the travelers who want to visit the country for tourism make use of tourist Visa. The tourist Visa permits holder to reside in the country for 30 days. To get this Visa, a person has to get sponsorship from UAE airline, hotel and tourism operators. In addition to these, travel and hotel agentscan also arrange tourist Visa.
  2. Visit Visa: Visit Visa can be obtained by the person if any of his friend or relative residing in UAE can sponsor it. The sponsor can apply for thatperson’s Visa at any of the GDRFA offices across the emirate and the process spans for few days. Once the Visa is issued, he should the copy of his permit through the fax or email and the original permit should be sent to the airport. So, the person who is visiting UAE can collect it from the airport. Before leaving his country, it is necessary for him to carry the copy of entry permit.
  3. Transit Visa: UAE issues transit Visas for those whose stopover exceeds 8 hours. Passengers possessing of transit Visa should leave the country within 96 hours of arrival. There is no need to worry even if a person has a short transit time, because Dubai airports made a proposal that the transit passengers can experience the city as a part of Dubai 10X initiative, as quoted by Khaleej Times.
  4. 4. Employment Visa: The people who are looking for a job in UAE need to have an employment Visa. Also known as thework permit is issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation and is valid for two months from the date of issuance.UAE government announced in the late February that those who change jobs in the UAE will be exempted from good conduct certificate while applying for the Visa.
  5. Residence Visa: The next step to the employment Visa is the Residence Visa. To get this Visa, a person has to undergo a medical examination and apply for another document- the Emirates ID. After obtaining the document, a person can sponsor his family members and bring them into the country.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to UAE, talk to Y-Axis, the world's No.1 Immigration and Visa Company



Y-Axis Services

Personalized Services

Get it on your mobile

Personalized Services

Get News alerts

Personalized Services

Contact Y-Axis

Latest Article

Popular Post

Trending Article

Move to the UK

Posted On April 15 2024

How much will you move to the UK in 2024 cost?