Highlights: Quebec invited 998 Canada immigration candidates
- On November 24, 2022, Quebec invited 998 Canada immigration candidates for permanent selection.
- The candidates invited had a valid job offer outside the Montreal Metropolitan Community territory.
- This is the thirteenth Arrima draw conducted in 2022.
*Know your eligibility to immigrate to Quebec through Y-Axis Quebec Immigration Points Calculator.
Quebec once again invited Canada immigration candidates to apply for a permanent selection. The round of invitations took place on November 24, 2022. The candidates invited through this draw had received a valid job offer outside the Montreal Metropolitan Community territory.
Here are the details of the draw:
No. of invitations
|Date and time of extraction from the Arrima bank:||
November 21, 2022, at 6:30 am
You may be already aware that the immigration system of Quebec is different from the rest of Canada. This francophone province is making all attempts to simplify and ease the process of moving there for skilled foreign nationals.
Arrima is a portal designed to manage the EOI (Expression of Interest) system that accepts profiles of immigration candidates who are willing to migrate to Quebec. These potential immigrants who are 18 years of age can move to Quebec via one of the following immigration programs:
- Permanent immigration pilot programs
- Québec Experience Program
- Regular Skilled Worker Program
- International Student Program (only for document transmission)
If you are willing to migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the leading immigration and career consultant in the UAE.
Global citizens are the future. We help make it possible through our immigration services.
If you find this blog engaging, you may also like: