Study Overseas Process

Sign up for free

expert consultation

I accept the Terms & Conditions

Personalized Services
Don't know what to do?

Get Free Counseling

Posted on October 25 2022

PEI PNP draw on October 20, 2022; nominations offered to 204 candidates

By Editor
Updated July 25 2023
Highlights of PEI PNP draw on October 20, 2022
  • On October 20, 2022, a PEI PNP draw was conducted
  • Through the draw, immigration candidates under three categories were invited
  • In all, 204 invitations were issued
The first PEI PNP draw of October 2022 was conducted on the 20th through which 204 Canada immigration candidates were invited to accept nominations for Canada PR granted to them. Canada PNP draws draw in talented and skilled immigrants under different categories. In this draw, immigration candidates were selected for nomination for the categories of Business Work Permit and Labor & Express Entry. It’s been just another instance of how Prince Edward Island encourages potential entrepreneurs and skilled workers to arrive in the province and find the best opportunities to prosper there. Here are the details of the PEI PNP draw:
Date of draw Business work permit Entrepreneur no. of invitations Min. points threshold for business invitations Labor & Express Entry no. of invitations Total
Oct 20, 2022 10 72 194 204
  Also read: PEI PNP draw: 147 candidates nominated; they can apply for Canada PR Of all the invitations issued through PEI PNP draws so far in the past 12 months, 92% went to candidates under Labor & Express Entry category. The remaining 8% went to candidates under the Business Invitations category. The PEI PNP facilitates expedited Canada immigration for people and their families who satisfy the criteria set by the province. These criteria are made to support four initiatives namely:
  • supply of more skilled workers
  • accelerated development of business and economy
  • increase in population
  • achievement of provincial objectives that are social, demographic, and cultural
Prince Edward Island brings in immigrants via three immigration streams namely:
  • Prince Edward Island Labor Impact
  • Prince Edward Island Express Entry
  • Prince Edward Island Business Impact
Another pathway Prince Edward Island employs to welcome immigrants via the collaborative federal-provincial immigration program, the Atlantic Immigration Program. If you are willing to migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the leading immigration and career consultant in the UAE. If you find this blog engaging, you may also like: Canada, Germany retain the most foreign students who study abroad


canada immigration

Migrate to Canada



Y-Axis Services

Personalized Services

Get it on your mobile

Personalized Services

Get News alerts

Personalized Services

Contact Y-Axis

Latest Article

Popular Post

Trending Article


Posted On September 27 2023

Latest Express Entry draw issues 3,000 ITAs for candidates with a CRS score of 504