Highlights: Study in UK; 75 International UG Merit Scholarships in 2023 on offer
- An opportunity to study in UK has come up with 75 international UG merit scholarships being offered for 2023.
- The scholarships are for international students to enroll in an undergraduate study program in the UK starting in autumn 2023.
- To apply for this scholarship, you must have an offer in hand to study at the University of Sheffield.
- You can start applying in late November 2022. Applications must reach before April 24, 2023.
The UK is giving you a new chance to pursue undergraduate studies in the country. A new offer of 75 UG Merit Scholarships is on for international students to study in UK at the University of Sheffield.
What comes with this scholarship?
The scholarships are offered as competitive awards to international students. The scholarship is worth 50 percent of the tuition fees that will benefit them when they enroll in an undergraduate degree study program. Such a program will start in the autumn of 2023. If you are an international student meeting the eligibility criteria, you can be one of those new individuals who will get to study in UK.
To be eligible for the scholarship, it’s necessary that you hold an offer to join a UG course at the University of Sheffield. This offer must be in your hand prior to your application for this scholarship.
Here is some information you need to remember if you are willing to apply for this scholarship:
- The applications for this scholarship can be submitted from late November 2022.
- The last date for applying for this scholarship is April 24, 2022, at 13:00 (UK time).
- The announcement of the winners of the scholarship will be done on May 17, 2023, by 16:00 (UK time).
Here are the eligibility criteria for you to apply for the scholarship:
- The study program at the University of Sheffield must be scheduled to begin in the autumn of 2023.
- You are required to get an offer to join a course studied fully at the University of Sheffield. All UG degree courses at this university have eligibility. The only exceptions are Dentistry (A200) and Medicine (A101/A100).
- You must pay for your tuition fee and must be capable to fund yourself. You must also have eligibility to do the payment of the overseas tuition fee.
- Sponsored students are not granted the scholarship.
- It’s necessary that you have to enter a degree study program at the University of Sheffield. You must join the study program in its first or second year.
If you are willing to study in UK, talk to Y-Axis, the leading immigration and career consultant in Australia.
If you find this blog engaging, you may also like: