The candidates who were selected could have eligibility for Canada immigration via Ontario’s EE FSSW stream. The candidates required a minimum CRS score from 461 to 467.
What is FSSW?
- It’s an enhanced PNP stream, meaning it’s aligned with the federal Express Entry system.
- Candidates who got an NOI in this draw were required to have an Express Entry profile. It must have been created after July 21, 2020.
- Invited candidates have 45 days to file an application for a provincial nomination, which can be done online.
Eligibility for FSSW
- A profile in the Express Entry system.
- Candidates require a CLB score of at least 6 in English and 7 in French.
- OINP also requires candidates to have sufficient funds to cover the costs of settlement in Ontario.
Benefits of PNP
- Canadian provinces can invite immigration candidates with the required qualities for their labor markets.
- Express Entry candidates who receive a provincial nomination through PNP are almost sure to get an ITA for Canada PR in a federal immigration draw.
- Provincially nominated candidates will be awarded 600 additional CRS points which allows them to gain the possibility of getting an ITA.
Connect with us!
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
PR – Permanent Residence/Permanent Resident
CRS – Comprehensive Ranking System
EOI – Expression of Interest
PNP – Provincial Nominee Program
ITA – Invitation to Apply
IRCC – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
CLB – Canadian Language Benchmark
FSSW – French-Speaking Skilled Worker
EE – Express Entry