The latest Manitoba PNP draw was conducted on October 21, 2021, in which 459 immigration candidates were invited to apply for a provincial nomination. Here’s how the LAAs were issued to immigration candidates.
|Stream||No. of LAAs||Lowest Score|
|Skilled Workers in Manitoba||388||375|
|Skilled Workers Overseas||39||716|
|International Education Stream||37||–|
Of the total invitations issued in the Manitoba PNP draw, 94 were sent to candidates with a valid Express Entry ID as well as a job seeker validation code.
Details about the draw
- EOI from candidates under the Skilled Worker Overseas stream was considered and deemed eligible for provincial nomination subject to the following conditions:
- The candidates were invited directly by MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative or
- The candidates had an Express Entry ID issued by IRCC and a job seeker validation code as well
- Candidates who scored more than the lowest scorer in the draw and has still not received an LAA should take these possibilities into account:
- You haven’t provided a valid test number of the language test in English/French in your EOI or the validity of your language test has expired.
- You haven’t given a valid invitation number for the ITA you received from Manitoba under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- You haven’t provided the correct information in the EOI.
- Candidates who aren’t working in a regulated job and/or have failed in proof of undergoing every necessary step in licensing themselves to be employed in Manitoba will not see MPNP accept applications from them.
|Click here to check your eligibility for Canada Immigration|
For all kinds of expert immigration services to move to top destinations like Canada for work, study, or PR, contact Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 immigration & visa company.
Here are a few recent articles we recommend for you:
- BC PNP invites 85 immigration candidates, offers provincial nomination
- OINP offers a pathway for Canada immigration without a Canadian job offer
PR – Permanent Residence/Permanent Resident
PNP – Provincial Nominee Program
IRCC – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
MPNP – Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
EOI – Expression of Interest