Canada Express Entry draw invites 4,500 immigration candidates
|About the Express Entry draw|
|· The Express Entry draw was held on July 8, 2021.
· 4,500 Express Entry candidates were issued ITAs to apply for Canada PR.
· The invited candidates were those eligible for the CEC immigration stream.
· The minimum score requirement was 369.
· A tie-break rule was implemented as part of an administrative requirement.
· The rule was applied to candidates with the lowest CRS score, who submitted their profiles before June 10, 2021, at 22:46:37 UTC. Only they were allowed to participate in the draw.
|Focus on CEC candidates in Express Entry draws|
|· Ever since the COVID-19 pandemic began, Canada is keen on inviting CEC candidates. This is because these candidates are already residing in Canada and are hence easily available as they are unaffected by travel restrictions owing to the pandemic.
· Even PNP candidates are largely available domestically in Canada. Canada immigration candidates abroad who have demonstrated their ability and intention to support the regional labor market requirements also have been given priority in recent draws.
|About Express Entry|
|· The Express Entry system manages the applications for visas of immigration candidates for federal high-skilled programs of CEC, FSTP, and FSWP.
· Eligible candidates with profiles in the Express Entry are ranked by CRS. Scores are assigned by CRS based on factors like education, skilled work experience, skills in official languages, and age.
· In the regular rounds of invitation, ITAs are issued for Canada PR to eligible candidates who get the highest CRS scores.
· If applications from candidates are approved by IRCC, they can become permanent residents by arriving in Canada.
|Connect with us!|
|If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
PR – Permanent Residence/Permanent Resident
CRS – Comprehensive Ranking System
ITA – Invitation to Apply
IRCC – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
FSWP – Federal Skilled Worker Program
FSTP – Federal Skill Trades Program
CEC – Canadian Experience Class