SignUp for Free Counselling
Keep going every step from here will take you closer to your dreams. You who have made lives well you have given people a healthy inside. Lastly, you have given hope and helped others every day through your dedication and sacrifice Nurses certainly deserve a better place like Australia to fulfill their every aspiration.
Based on your needs and skills all you can do is enrolling yourself for the eligibility. Nurses who have exceptional skills and core competencies have been on high requirement always in the Australia. As a matter of fact, Nursing is a generous and noble career. It helps you save lives and bring good cheer. The Nursing career is an acceptable and worthwhile stream.
Newer technologies brighten up the medical stream each day subsequently health careers for both women and men. This field has a lot to offer. Now things have advanced and changed for a better and brighter perspective. Australia opens doors where you have a job security with good wages, and a chance to learn in every stride.
The most prominent steps for you as a Nurse to migrate as a skilled immigrant to Australia are find yourself eligible for your bachelor’s degree and then register with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) after which your skills will be assessed by the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Council (ANMAC) further on, as a result, you are required to meet accreditation standards.
After you register you will undergo a clinical skills assessment and then after all those procedures are clear an offer letter will be sent to you by a registered employer who will consider your candidature as a contract-based employment. The very next move will be to gather the following documents for a relevant visa.
- A valid Passport
- 2 recent photographs
- A bachelor’s degree is prominent which has to be equivalent to the Australian Nurse education
- English language proficiency test score ought to be a minimum of 7.0 band for all four components.
- Another alternative would be the Occupational English test you need to qualify in one sitting.
- Birth certificate
- If you are married a marriage certificate
- Your educational Transcripts
- Your registration as a Nurse
- 3 Personal and Professional references
- Work experience maximum of 3 years in the relevant field
- All your transcripts and documents have to be attested and presented as true copies
A better of alternative for you to make it to Australia would be enrolling into a Competency-based Assessment program (CBAP). The course under this program will enhance the current degree you possess and will add Weightage to your current profile. The average duration of the course is 12 weeks, usually, after 2-4 weeks you will be granted a work visa. As a result, you will earn Nursing Conditional Registration. After which you can apply for a work visa for 4 years, wherein you can also sponsor your family as well.
After you are through these preliminary strides you are eligible to apply for the following Australian visa sub-classes where the age limit for all is below the age of 50 years.
- Employer Nomination Scheme (SUBCLASS 186) this will help you to be sponsored as an overseas skilled immigrant. You will need 3 years prior work experience
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (SUBCLASS 189) A registered employer from any province in Australia will nominate you for this category.
- Skilled Independent Visa (SUBCLASS 189) this category will not have a sponsor; you will have to present an expression of interest after which you will receive an invitation letter from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). Eligibilities for this category are points based assessment, Language proficiency, Work experience of 3 years, your age will be key factors.
- Working Holiday Visa (SUBCLASS 417) this will enable you to stay in Australia for 12 months. You should be below the age of 31 for this category. You can work with an employer for a minimum of 3 months.
- Skill Matching Visa this subclass enables you to fill a skills shortage in Australia provided you have exceptional skills, language ability skills, and age criteria.
For a Nurse theoretical and practical knowledge both are an urge and in demand. And if your determination is to reach Australia even a bridge program will do such as IRON and CBAP. You certainly will need assistance to further move on all you need is an Immigration consultant who has the expertise to counsel and place your aspirations well. Contact Y-Axis Dubai for every immigration need. And you will see how things will exceptionally progress. You will migrate to Australia along with your family and together let us celebrate that milestone.