Here’s news from Canada’s francophone province Quebec. A round of invitations was conducted on August 19, 2021, in Quebec wherein, MIFI invited 502 immigration candidates to apply for permanent selection.
Now, you must be aware that Quebec immigration matters happen through its own body called MIFI. This time, MIFI issued invitations to immigration candidates under the QSWP.
|QSWP was developed jointly by the Quebec government and the Canadian government. It enables the immigration of highly educated and trained foreigners to do Quebec immigration in the capacity of skilled workers.|
Candidates must register their EOI in Arrima, Quebec’s online registration portal. With an EOI registered, the province will be convinced about your interest in immigrating to Quebec. If you are interested to immigrate to Quebec, the province will be happy to invite you to apply for the permanent selection.
More about the Quebec draw
The candidates invited were eligible because they had a minimum score of 548. Also, their occupations had to be on the targeted list occupations. These are in-demand occupations that Quebec needs skilled foreign workers for to meet its labor market needs.
The following were the target occupations with their NOC codes:
- NOC 0213 – Computer and information systems managers
- NOC 2147 – Computer engineers except software engineers and designers
- NOC 2173 – Software engineers and designers
- NOC 2241 – Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- NOC 2283 – Information systems testing technicians
- NOC 5241 – Graphic designers and illustrators
- NOC 2133 – Electrical and electronics engineers
- NOC 2171 – Information systems analysts and consultants
- NOC 2174 – Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- NOC 2281 – Computer network technicians
- NOC 5131 – Producers, directors, choreographers, and related occupations
- NOC 6221 – Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade
- NOC 2141 – Industrial and manufacturing engineers
- NOC 2172 – Database analysts and data administrators
- NOC 2175 – Web designers and developers
- NOC 2282 – User support technicians
- NOC 5223 – Graphic arts technicians
The August 19 draw was Quebec’s 7th draw of 2021. Till now, the province has invited 1,562 Quebec immigration candidates to apply for permanent selection.
Though Quebec invites candidates, the final decision on their immigration to Canada rests with the IRCC.
|Are you considering immigrating to Canada? Why not get a self-evaluation done to check your eligibility? Click here now!|
Connect with us!
Canada immigration is a popular option for many to get the job of their dreams and settle down in one of the most desirous places on the globe. Do you want expert guidance and professional services to immigrate to this most welcoming country in the world for immigrants? Then click here to connect with Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 immigration & visa company.
If you found this article informative, please read these interesting articles too:
EOI – Expression of Interest
NOC – National Occupational Classification
MIFI – Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration
IRCC – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
QSWP – Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program