Study in Netherlands

Study in Netherlands

I accept the Terms & Conditions

Don't know what to do?

Get Free Counseling

Why Study In Netherlands

  • Affordable Education

  • Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities

  • Immigration Possibilities

  • Exciting Campus Lifestyle

  • Healthy and Safe Communities

  • International students can often work while they study & Internships

  • Numerous research opportunities

  • Possibility of immigration after completing the course

  • Vibrant campus atmosphere

  • International students have the option of working when studying

  • Good internship opportunities


Why Study In Netherlands
Eligibility criteria for Netherlands

Eligibility criteria for Netherlands?

Educational Qualification

  • The minimum eligibility criteria to graduate is you have to score at least 50% from a UGC or AICTE recognized university.

Year Back

  • The graduation degree has to be completed within the stipulated time with no gap year.
  • Example: B.Com is a 3-year degree. The client should have completed it within 3 years and not more.
  • Example: Engineering is a 4-year degree. The client should have completed within 4 years and not more.

Steps to study abroad in Netherlands

Student visa Requirement

Valid Passport

Attested Copies

Academic references

Employee references

Certificates of Extra Cirrcular achievements

SOP (Statement of purpose)

An acceptance of letter from education institute

Proof od Payment & financial funds

Passport size photographs

Study Permit and Visa

English Proficiency

Your Univierisity will make you aware of additional requirements if any prior to your application

Work authorization for students

Work authorization for students:

Student Applicant

  • Students must be over 18 years of age.

  • International students in Netherlands universities can work on-campus or off-campus for up to 20 hours during university semesters and full-time during breaks such as the winter or summer holidays, without the need for a work permit.

  • Foreign students who are studying in a program that requires work experience such as through a co-op or internship program.


  • In general, spouses are given the same rights as students who are already in Netherlands. Therefore, if the student with a Netherlands student visa has the right to work, the spouse who comes to join him or her will also have that right

Work options

Work options

Migrate Opportunity

Migrate Opportunity
Invest Opportunity

Invest Opportunity

Netherlands Student Permit

If you wish to study in Netherlands, you must know the Netherlands student permit requirements. For both long-term and short-term study courses, you will require a Provisional Residence Permit (MVV) – an entry permit (or provisional residence permit).

If you want to remain in the country for more than three months, you must apply for a residency permit in addition to your entry permit (VVR). This is similar to a study permit, which allows you to remain in the country for the duration of your course. This permit can be extended for an additional three months.

Language requirement to study in Netherlands

For postgraduate and PhD courses, English-language study programs are available. The English language is spoken by more than 90% of the population. A basic command of the English language is required. Universities in the Netherlands recognize the following test scores:

  • PTE Academic
Working while studying

If they have a work permit, students from non-EU countries will work here during their course. The permit can be applied for on your behalf by your employer. During the school year, international students can work up to sixteen hours a week and full-time during their vacations.



Looking for inspiration

Explore what Global Citizens have to say about Y-Axis in shaping their future


Shariq Irshad Khan

Study Abroad

Shariq Irshad Khan was very happy with t



Sumridhi Ganeriwala

Student Visa Processing

Y-Axis received a great feedback from Su


Abdul Hadi

Abdul Hadi

France Study Visa

Abdul Hadi provided us with great Y-Axis


Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for the study permit (MVV)?

Once you get an approval letter from the university, the  process should be initiated by your university. If this does not occur, you may contact them directly. You may apply for an entry permit at a local embassy or consulate in your country after the university’s request is accepted.

The MVV can be collected after three months.

The time it takes to process is normally one month, but it varies depending on your nationality and other factors.