UAE welcomes thousands of travellers every year. Most of these travel to the UAE for tourism. However, a majority of them also travel to the UAE for work or studies. In recent years, the number of UAE Visa applications has been rising steadily.
The UAE follows a very simple Visa process. Aspiring immigrants need to complete an application and submit the same. They also need to submit the below documents along with the application:
- Copies of the passport
- Invitation letter from a sponsor or host in the UAE
- For Tourist Visas, submitting return tickets is mandatory
- Educational documents
- Proof of funds
Even though the process is pretty straightforward, rejections do happen.
Here are some of the reasons for UAE Visa rejections:
- The UAE Visa Dept. does not accept handwritten passports. Such applications are rejected right away.
- Having a criminal record in the UAE is certain to get your Visa application rejected
- At times some immigrants hold a Resident Visa but fail to cancel the same before leaving the country. It is mandatory that you cancel your previous Visa before applying for a new one.
- If you had applied for an Employment Visa but did not enter the country, you will first need to clear the same
- If you had a Tourist Visa for UAE but did not visit the country, you would need to get that cleared first. The PRO of the Travel Agency needs to visit the Immigration Dept. to do the same.
- Any errors on the Visa application like the spelling of the name, passport number etc would result in your Visa getting denied
- Nowadays most people prefer to submit their Visa application online. During an online Visa submission, you also need to upload scanned copies of the supporting documents, as per Khaleej Times. The uploaded documents should be clear and legible. If they are not, that also results in a Visa rejection.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest, Travel or Migrate to UAE, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…