The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is permanent residence visa issued by the Government of Canada to attract skilled talent based on regional requirements of the province. Each province has skill necessities in specific ‘streams’ to be fulfilled. These potential immigrants must have the necessary qualification in education, work experience and requisite skills to be eligible. In addition, they must prove their desire to live in the region.
Move to Canada as a skilled worker or through investment to qualify for a permanent residence. Correspondingly, the program allows individual provinces to nominate your candidature to the immigration authorities.
The Y-ESSP package will allow you to aim mainly on three streams of permanent residency:
- Employer based
- State / Territory based and
- Country / Federal based
For those who are interested in migrating as a skilled worker, it is important to be able to apply to all three so at least one will work out.
Our deliverables in this Service include the following:
- Qualification & Education Assessment.
- Documentation Service.
- Y-Axis filled in worksheets that can be used to apply for any program.
- Resume Writing Services.
- Creating Social Profile.
- Resume Marketing for one country.
Why sign up now?
If a migration stream is not currently open but is expected to open, then this Y-ESSP package will allow you to be prepared to apply as soon as the program launches.
Y-ESSP allows you to have the freedom of choice thereby saving you from expensive migration agent fees:
You can choose to file for your visa yourself because all you need to do is transfer the data from the Y-ESSP Services to the final application of any country. Also, you are not limited to apply to one country.
You can choose to apply through a registered migration agent in a country of your choice. Y-Axis will refer your case to registered migration agents in Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Please note: using a representative has no positive result on the outcome of your applicatio
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.