This visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year. It is a temporary visa that encourages cultural exchange and closer ties between Australia and eligible countries.
Available only for the passport holders of the below countries:
Spain and Portugal are also added to the list of countries for Work and Holiday visa arrangements and will be implemented from 23rd Nov 2014.
There is an annual limit to the number of Work and Holiday visas issued to each country. No applications will be approved once this limit is reached.
- I Got My PR For Australia, Without Y-Axis It Was Not Possible
- Y-Axis Is One Of The Most Professional Consulting Company I Ever Worked
- Y-Axis Is Cooperative & Pleasant
The following are the benefits of this visa:
- Stay in Australia for up to 12 months (this cannot be extended or deferred).
- Work in Australia for up to six months with each employer.
- Study for up to four months.
- Leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid.
- Australia has a compulsory superannuation scheme. You are entitled to access your retirement savings (superannuation) when you leave Australia.
Applicant might be able to get this visa if he/she:
- Age between 18-31 years.
- Applicant has a passport from an eligible country.
- Genuine visitor who wants to have a holiday in Australia.
- Have sufficient funds for your stay in Australia and for onward travel and return tickets.
- Applicant does not have a dependent child accompanying you during your stay in Australia.
- have not previously entered Australia on a Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
- Meet the educational requirements.
- Have functional English.
- Have a letter of support from your government (except applicants from the USA).
- Health and character requirements to be met. Applicant need to have medical insurance for the stay in Australia.
- May also be asked to provide Biometrics.
- Applicant must be outside Australia when you apply for this visa.
- The Work and Holiday visa lets you stay in Australia for 12 months. Any time spent outside Australia after the 12-month stay on your visa starts does not extend the length of the visa.
- You may be able to apply for a different visa to extend your stay only if your visa is not granted with a ‘no further stay’ condition. You will be advised of this in your visa grant letter. Holders of visas without this condition can apply for a limited number of other visas while in Australia.
- Applicants holding this visa and like to enter on another visa should first cancel the work and holiday visa before applying for any other visa to avoid accidentally use of Work and holiday visa.
Y-Axis Process Includes:
Professional guidance and advice provided in preparing your petition –
- Document checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & application Filing.
- Updates & Follow up with the relevant departments if required, till the decision is received.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.