Sometimes a visa decision taken by the immigration department may go wrong. Or sometimes you being an applicant may not be satisfied with the visa decision taken by the respective department.
For situations as such, there are tribunals set by Australia immigration department. Each tribunal considers applications for different types of “Reviewable Decisions.” You will be advised by the concerned authority whether or not a decision is “reviewable,” if it is, then you can submit a visa decision review application.
The following tribunals review your application:
- Migration Review Tribunal (MRT): Most cases of visa decision including business related sponsorships, temporary business entry visas nominations, and employer nomination for permanent entry are reviewed by the MRT. Besides that, subclass 200 (refugee visa) cancellation decision is also reviewable by the MRT, but the applicant should be in Australia at the time of filing a review application.
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT): Decisions related to deportation and citizenship are reviewed by the AAT.
- Refugee Review Tribunal (RRT): Onshore protection visa application decisions are reviewed by the RRT, but offshore humanitarian applicants do not have a right of decision review.
For more information on filing a review petition with any of the above Tribunals, Reach out to us. We have Registered Migration Agents do it for you.
- I Got My PR For Australia, Without Y-Axis It Was Not Possible
- Y-Axis Is One Of The Most Professional Consulting Company I Ever Worked
- Y-Axis Is Cooperative & Pleasant
Our deliverable if registered for an Australia visa process:
• You will be assigned a Registered migration agent soon from our office in Melbourne Australia who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and receiving a signed service agreement.
• You will also be assigned a Process executive who will be assisting your Registered migration agent to co-ordinate with you and providing required assistance on the application documentation and related queries with RMA’s consent and approval.
• Advise on the complete process stage-wise by RMA.
• Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives.
• Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary.
• Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Australian assessing authorities (where applicable) and immigration department.
• Advise on health and character requirements.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 15 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.