Australia Skills Assessment Re-Application is your chance to give your dreams another try. If you have plans to apply for a new assessment in another occupation which also found to be closely relevant, or you are not satisfied with the decision made by assessing body, you can take another chance by applying for a review/reassessment or new application. Get your education , employment, eligibility and points recalculated, who knows, the results may be positive this time around?
You can process re-application for skills assessment via Registered Migration Agents (RMAs) who will convey to you the criteria followed by the respective assessing authority with relevant professional standards.
RMAs will apply for a reassessment/review/new assessment with the relevant authority on your behalf. They communicate to you the documents required and the other requirements that are an addition compared to your previous application. Any certifications, credentials related to a particular nominated occupation add more points, so provide everything you have.
Every assessment letter is valid for 3 years for visa application, however, if the assessing body specifies any less duration towards validity in particular to the assessment that should be considered. Assessments that are expired will also go a new application for skills assessment.
With Y-Axis just a call away, you do not have to go elsewhere to search for Registered Migration Agents. We have RMAs working with us. Reach out to us now and submit Australia Skills Assessment Re-application.
- Y-Axis Is One Of The Most Professional Consulting Company I Ever Worked
- Y-Axis Is Cooperative & Pleasant
- My Experience With Y-Axis For Australia Immigration Is Very Good
Our Processing Includes:
- Document checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & application Filing.
- Updates & Follow up with the relevant departments if required, till the decision is received.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.