Australia Skill Assessment determines your qualification to apply for a Point Tested
Skilled Migration visa. You can take an assessment via RMA (Registered Migration Agents).
RMAs will have your skills and education qualification assessed by an appropriate assessing
authority before submitting an application with the DIBP. For example: AEI – NOOSR is the assessing
authority for qualification assessment as it’s the official National Information Centre.
The authority that undertakes skill assessment determines the criteria and requirements
for assessing.So RMAs accordingly assist you with documents related to the same. Once
assessment is done, it is valid until till the date specified on the report or for a period
of three years from the date it’s issued.
Assessment is made on factors like age, experience, education, and English language proficiency,
skills,spouse qualification, etc. Each factor carries certain points that should add to 60 to 70
to get you the visa subclass you wish to file an application for.
So if you intend to take Australia Skill Assessment via RMA, get in touch with our experts at Y-Axis.
We have RMAs working with our partnered Australia office.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
You will be provided with the Document checklist and the assistance in understanding the documentation.
• Templates will be provided towards Resume, Experience letters, Project reports, Affidavits and other formats if applicable.
• Documentation will be reviewed by the consultants and the necessary inputs will be provided.
• Quality check by the respective Team manager for an effective documentation.
• Assistance will be provided by the consultants with all correspondence with the respective assessing authorities.
• Updates on Changes in rules and regulations.
• Providing other feasible options available for the clients as per the new policies of the Australian Government.
• Preparing client for the next stage requirements