Almost every subclass visa is issued as per point-based system. Relevant skills that are
a match with a nominated occupation can get you those points. But for that, you would need
to take up skill assessment. If you have already taken a test and have received a negative,
do not worry. You can give one more try with Australia Re-Skill Assessment. Who knows your
luck may strike positive this time?
Australia evaluation/assessment reports are valid for a period mentioned on the assessment
report or for 3 years from the date of assessment. Nevertheless, the validity period of the
report should not stop you from taking a skill re-assessment. You can add more documents to
support more skills required to reach a score of 60 to 70.
The cost of taking an assessment all over again is not too high. Just a few rupees and you have
the report with you within the period specified. Our experts will be able to guide you through
the entire process. DoGet in touch with us.
You will be provided with the Document checklist and the assistance in understanding the documentation.
• Templates will be provided towards Resume, Experience letters, Project reports, Affidavits and other formats if applicable.
• Documentation will be reviewed by the consultants and the necessary inputs will be provided.
• Quality check by the respective Team manager for an effective documentation.
• Assistance will be provided by the consultants with all correspondence with the respective assessing authorities.
• Updates on Changes in rules and regulations.
• Providing other feasible options available for the clients as per the new policies of the Australian Government.
• Preparing client for the next stage requirements.